Saturday, January 28, 2006

2/365 Bruce

My seven years younger brother. Baby of the family. Did kindergarden twice, only one to graduate college. Loved photography, flying and the Grateful Dead. Lived in Connecticut. Went to Arizona, got brutally murdered by theives fifteen years ago. Remember my brother, and his girlfriend, Karen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like a movie. That's awful.
Do you have other siblings?

8:52 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger ntexas99 said...

I've been angry with both my brothers for a while now (for different reasons), but after reading this, it makes me want to try a little harder. They are still in my lives, and I need to remember to appreciate that.

I'm so sorry your brother was taken from your life. Bruce is in my heart tonight as I try to write a letter to my brother - to extend a hand, and to try again.

It's hard to write something when you've shared something so personal, but rather than hide behind my silence, I decided to just say thank you.

3:46 AM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger Sabine said...

Mark, I'm without words and so terribly sorry.

8:13 AM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home