Saturday, February 11, 2006

17/365 Jeff S

Topheavy weightlifter, I used to call him Birdlegs. I saw him jump up to the second floor of a building. He swears he was once picked up by a UFO and examined by aliens. I told his fiance. Always in a good mood. Good friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger ejs said...

Ya know, I had a friend (the head of personel at a major insurance co.) who says matter of factly that she was picked up by a UFO when she was younger. Said her brother didn't get taken and to this day spends summer drinking at the spot that it happened, looking to the sky.

1:08 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

how did his fiance react?

11:15 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I asked his fiance if she knew about it and she didn't so we went over to him and he told the story, exactly the same as I had heard him tell it year after year.

8:30 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home